Questions we discuss with Natalie on the episode:
You can listen to the episode here:
- What’s one thing your finance business did that you didn’t expect?
- What is a common myth about finance that you help burst?
- What’s the biggest challenge you’re facing today how are you tackling it?
- What is the most important lesson you’ve learned over your career?
- In your opinion, what is the most important personality trait/strength someone would need to work in your industry?
- Who has been your most important professional mentor?
- What’s one lesson your job has taught you that you think everyone should learn at some point in their life?
- Did you always want to be a finance wizard?
- What’s one thing about your finance expertise that almost no one agrees with you about, Or do you have one thing that polarizes you?
- What’s your favorite productivity hack or short cut for entrepreneurs?
- I have to ask: What does your morning...